Practical interventions to raise standards through increased attendance in your primary school
Suitable for: Attendance Officers, Managers and Headteachers.
Boosting attendance can be a key factor in whole-school improvement, with clear links to raising standards. This workshop will give you the information to establish a thorough system for managing and improving attendance, with lots of ideas on practical interventions that have worked successfully in other schools. This course is suitable for Attendance Officers and those involved in managing attendance.
- The regulations and guidance on registration and attendance
- Auditing current provision.
- Use of data and effective monitoring
- Available support services and external agencies
- Developing staff and creating a positive whole-school climate
- Closing the Pupil Premium gaps.
Free to alliance members. Non-alliance members are welcome to attend at a cost of £40 for the workshop. If you would like to attend this event please book a place by calling 0115 926 1481 option 3 or by email to RTSAenquiries@theredhillacademy.org.uk
- Currently no events, please check back shortly.